Working Your Way Through Transition with Dr. Seuss | People
How many of you are going through some type of transition? Have you recently met an inspiring person or read an inspiring book? Why am I asking?
Recently I was going through one of my many bookcases and came across a timeless classic…Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss. What a great book for any age!
If you want to be inspired or if you’re going through a transition, big or small, Dr. Seuss addresses the Great Balancing Act of life itself and the ups and downs it presents. So go out there and find what lights you up and you will find the “success that lies within.”
Here are two steps to take when you’re in transition:
1) Awareness: Be aware and notice the resistance you may feel when change is occurring. Don’t let it stop you.
2) Action Step: Take a baby step and keep moving forward so you don’t get stuck.
For More Information contact:
Susan Samakow, PCC, CPCC
Certified Resilience and Confidence Coach
Top Prince William County Stories
Upcoming Events near Prince William County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SUPERVISOR TO WALK 30 MILES TO RAISE $30,000 FOR COMMUNITY NON-PROFITS
- Police Look For Commercial Larceny Suspect in Va.
- Manassas Hires Compliance Officer and Releases 2012 Water Quality Report
- Job Fair for Part-Time Faculty at NOVA-Manassas
- Police Search For Man In Attempted Abduction Case In Va.