Women Arrested For Beating Victim With Metal Pipe | News
WOODBRIDGE, Va. (WUSA) -- Two women are charged with malicious wounding after allegedly attacking a Woodbridge woman with a metal pipe.
Helene Kimberly Cleveland, 24, and Latoya Patrice Carter, 33, both of Woodbridge allegedly attacked a woman on Monday night after an argument. Police say the suspects struck the victim in the face and torso with a metal pipe before fleeing the area.
After an investigation on Tuesday, police found Cleveland and Carter and arrested them without incident.
The victim was treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Top Prince William County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Smash And Grab Robbery At Fair Oaks Mall
- Connected Vehicle Technology Research on I-66
- Victim Identification Lab Leads To Rescue Of More Than 80 Exploited Children
- Police: Va. Man Sexually Assaulted Boy On Church Camping Trip
- Dr. Edward Kondrot, the World’s Leading Homeopathic Ophthalmologist, to Educate Medical Community