Va. Man Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old | News
MANASSAS, Va. (WUSA) -- A Manassas man is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.
Thirty-one-year-old Tyrone Edward Allen of Manassas is charged with rape, aggravated sexual battery and taking indecent liberties with a child. Police investigated the report of a sexual assault on July 19th and say that during an investigation, they found out that the girl had been sexually assaulted by Allen for the past two years.
Allen was arrested on Tuesday and is being held without bond.
Top Prince William County Stories
Upcoming Events near Prince William County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SUPERVISOR TO WALK 30 MILES TO RAISE $30,000 FOR COMMUNITY NON-PROFITS
- Police Look For Commercial Larceny Suspect in Va.
- Manassas Hires Compliance Officer and Releases 2012 Water Quality Report
- Job Fair for Part-Time Faculty at NOVA-Manassas
- Police Search For Man In Attempted Abduction Case In Va.