Here's Your Chance to Practice with a Pro Basketball Team! | Community Spirit
Ever wondered what it would be like to share the basketball court with WNBA athletes? Here's your chance.
There's an awesome deal for Washington Mystics fans featured on Groupon today.
The Mystics, led by one of WNBA's top scorers and University of Maryland alum, Crystal Langhorne, are set to begin their 15th season on May 19, and thanks to Groupon, fans can purchase a set of season tickets for $157, which is a $315 value, or join practice with the ladies on May 18.
Check out the Play Like a Pro package, which is normally $1,500, but they are advertising for $399.
- One VIP ticket for the game against the Chicago Sky on Saturday, May 19, at 7 p.m.
- Reception in the owners' club and postgame meet-and-greet with the players on May 19
- An interactive, behind-the-scenes peek at the team's practice on Friday, May 18, including running drills with the team and coaching staff, breaking down video for the next day's game, and a private Chalk Talk with the coaches
- Mystics official warm-up shirt and team-autographed ball
The deal ends on Wednesday, March 9!
Top Prince William County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Smash And Grab Robbery At Fair Oaks Mall
- Connected Vehicle Technology Research on I-66
- Victim Identification Lab Leads To Rescue Of More Than 80 Exploited Children
- Police: Va. Man Sexually Assaulted Boy On Church Camping Trip
- Dr. Edward Kondrot, the World’s Leading Homeopathic Ophthalmologist, to Educate Medical Community